Friday, August 12, 2011

Controlled deer hunt drawing results are in

The lottery results for the 2011-2012 controlled deer hunts are available at www.wildohio.com – click the link at the top of the agency's home page.

Waterfowl results will be available in early September.

The Division no longer posts the names of each winner.

Rather, applicants are instructed to visit the “Wild Ohio Customer Center”.

Lottery winners are instructed to print their own controlled hunt permits.

I looked up my applications and it took me a while to figure it out and enter the correct numbers. But once the requested information is encoded the results came up quickly.

Rats, though, I didn't get drawn for any of the four sites I applied for.

- Jeffrey L. Frischkorn
JFrischkorn@News-Herald.com

No comments:

Post a Comment