Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SSuc a pain in the back (no, really)

You won't have me to kick around over the next several weeks. That's because I underwent some serious back surgery last Thursday over at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Village.

To make a long story short, I spent five hours on the operating table and had all of my lumbar vertebra fused. That includes extending an existing metal bar with a longer one.

Now I am home, recuperating, confusing the two Labradors and catching up on "Doctor Who," and what happens on the Outdoor Channel during the day.

But I am also in wireless communication, doing what I can to work in a limited fashion. Among those details is following the endorsement of Gov. Ted Strickland by the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action.

I also intend to follow the up-coming legal situation of the Wildlife Six as it relates to their various charges. I believe the next court matter is June 18.

In any event, I'll be around and if you wish to contact me, send an e-mail post at jfrischk@ameritech.net. or call 440-257-2483.

Thanks, and stay in touch.

- Jeff Frischkorn

No comments:

Post a Comment