Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New blog policy regarding the non-publication of readers' anonymous remarks and comments

A new policy is being implemented that will require future commenters to furnish their names in order for their remarks to be published. No longer will those persons wishing to express their opinions - but seek to do so anonymously - will see their viewpoints included. It has been pointed out to me by several people that if a person believes his or her opinion is of value than attaching one's name is equally important. After all, some folks said after being queried on the subject, the comments are often directed at me and I do include my name. Also, the use of profanity or an attempt to direct readers to a commercial, obscene, or other website are strictly prohibited. One might be surprised to learn just how frequently those sorts of replies are received, particularly for those responders employing profane language. All of this being said, if a person truly disagrees with or is otherwise upset with my positions as stated in this blog those comments will be published. I acknowledge that I am a target but I also demand respect, proper decorum and an identity as to who is attacking me. This is my blog, after all.

Jeffrey L. Frischkorn
JFrischk@Ameritech.net

No comments:

Post a Comment